Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Augustinus Bader The Face Oil
- Unit price
A restorative, fast-absorbing formula that melts into the skin to instantly nourish, hydrate, refine and protect. Delivers visible results -- for a supple complexion and long-lasting radiance. Powered by TFC8®.
100% vegan and free of gluten, GMOs, parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil.
Housed in a recyclable glass bottle. Carton is FSC certified, carton, insert, and leaflet are 100% recyclable.
Silky, rich, fast-absorbing texture sinks immediately into the skin for instant benefits. No greasy residue.Formulated without irritants or allergens, fragrance free, non-pore-clogging.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation.
- Nourishes, hydrates and refines the skin - evening tone and smoothing texture, for a subtle, radiant glow.
- Promotes elasticity and strengthens the skin barrier, giving the skin a supple, plump feel.
- Antioxidants and antimicrobials defend against environmental aggressors while preventing signs of premature aging.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin microbiome.
Intensely hydrating and fast-absorbing. Works beautifully on its own or may be used with other Augustinus Bader skincare. Formulated for all skin types.
Apply 2-3 drops to clean, dry skin as desired.
- Use in the place of a cream moisturizer - for a natural, hydrated glow.
- Apply on top of The Cream or The Rich Cream to lock in hydration and prime the skin for makeup.
- Blend The Face Oil with The Cream or The Rich Cream for an intensely moisturizing experience.
- Dab The Face Oil over your makeup - on the high points of the face - for a natural, subtle highlight.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.